What Can You Expect from House of Hearing vs. Costco?
You may be tempted to get your hearing aids at Costco, but you won’t save money. And you’ll miss out on the superior customer service that we promise to provide for as long as you own your hearing aids.
Clients often ask us to tell them the difference between our services and Costco Hearing Aids. We understand; Costco is a trusted brand, but when it comes to servicing your hearing aids, Costco will not be of much help.
We Offer Competitive Pricing and More Brands
Pricing at House of Hearing is comparable to Costco Hearing Aids, but Costco clients are limited to only a small handful of options.
The main challenge is that hearing aids do not come in “one-size-fits-all.” Your hearing aids will be a part of your life forever. You deserve (and need!) a good, comfortable fit. We will make sure that happens.
House of Hearing Orem vs. Costco
Like House of Hearing Orem, Costco will give you a free hearing test, but here is what Costco will NOT do:
- Give you access to lots of choices. House of Hearing Aids Orem represents more than 15 brands; Costco is limited to only a couple.
- Allow you to demo the hearing aids. We’ll give you a 45-day trial period.
- Take care of your insurance claim. We will file all of the necessary forms for you.
- Offer no-interest financing.
- Allow you to pay with any major credit card with no added fees; Costco only accepts VISA.
- Free batteries for life.
- Free annual hearing tests.
Plus, if you want to buy from Costco, you have to be a member. That’s an added annual cost. Everyone is welcome at House of Hearing.
To Sum It Up
Our services are personalized, we have many more options and benefits, and we’ll take care of you and your hearing aids year after year.
Schedule a free hearing test today and get started on the path to finding the right hearing for you.